• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

8 foot aluminum garage/shop cabinets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoclown509

Reaction score
I realize this isn't specifically "brewing equipment", but I have an 8 foot long aluminum top and base trailer cabinets for sale. These things would look great in your brewing garage for storing your equipment. I purchased them and they were too big to fit into the space that I had allotted for them, so they have to go. They are C-Tech brand. Base cabinet has upgraded stainless steel counter top which still has the protective plastic coating on it. These cabinets have never been installed but they do have a few minor scratches on them from being moved around in storage. You can check out the full specs as well as see the retail price (be sure to select the stainless steel counter top option) from this link: http://www.ctechdirect.com/product.php?productid=16169&cat=263&page=1. Retail price on these is just over $2,500. Asking $1500 for the set. Please email [email protected] with any questions.

EDIT: I am located in Macon, GA. It would be very difficult and most likely expensive to ship these, but I may be able to work with a buyer on delivery if needed.

cabinets.jpg

Back