• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6 Vent-Matic forward sealing faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've currently got the 4 remaining faucets pending sale and a waiting list if it falls through.
Jimykik, I just put yours in the mail this morning, USPS says they should arrive on Monday.
Thanks for all of your interest. I will update this post if anything changes to where they become available again.
Greg

These the new version or the old version before they went bye bye for a while? I would have loved to have had all six, but am very interested in the remaining 4

Hundreds of HBT lurkers rush to their keyboards to PM as fast as they ever have before!

(my PM is in too, we'll see who wins)

Alright everyone who had "dibs" in on these, the first in line came through and payment has cleared. They will be shipping out tomorrow. I truly wish I had more to offer to everyone as this seems to have been a sought after faucet!
Happy brewing and Cheers!

Back