• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 6 Tap Draft Tower - Brass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mpf82

Reaction score
This is a draft beer tower that has dual towers that have three taps each. Each of the 3 tap towers open at the bottom to attach to your kegs. I bought this with the intention of building a bar, but I recently got a new kegerator and this will not work. All parts are included with the exception of keg side connections. The drain pan includes a center drain. Faucets are included, but tap handles are not.

This would work well with a keezer as well where you could mount this to the top of the lid, or built in to a bar top.

I would be willing to ship at the buyers expense. I will have to keep my eye open for a large sturdy box and package it, so shipping costs at this point are unknown.

I am asking $250 plus shipping. Pickup available in the south suburbs of Chicago if you are local.

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

IMG_3907.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

Will Perlicks fit on the faucets? Wonder what silver taps would look like on a brass tower? :cross:

I'm interested, provided shipping isn't too high, if you can't sell locally and are willing to ship. My zip is 37323 if you want to plug some numbers.

Will Perlicks fit on the faucets? Wonder what silver taps would look like on a brass tower? :cross:

I'm interested, provided shipping isn't too high, if you can't sell locally and are willing to ship. My zip is 37323 if you want to plug some numbers.

Perlicks should fit, as its the standard threaded connector on the shank. As far as silver and brass, thats a preference thing which I can't comment on. I can try to snap a picture of a standard chrome faucet on there (non Perlick) as well.

I'll try to get a weight to get better ideas on shipping. Thanks!

Perlicks should fit, as its the standard threaded connector on the shank. As far as silver and brass, thats a preference thing which I can't comment on. I can try to snap a picture of a standard chrome faucet on there (non Perlick) as well.

I was just thinking out loud about the color differences, but yeah that would be great if you don't mind taking a picture! Thanks!

Perlick does make "brass" colored faucets.... Search for Tarnish Free
(not sure if the brass would match but I personally would not like silver/brass together)

That is SWEET. I have no use for something like that... I can barely fit two kegs in my kegerator, just had to say I like what you did there. :)

The tower is pending, awaiting payment later this week. I'll keep this updated if anything changes. Thanks!

Why dont yall just buy brass perlick faucets? They are available. Mixing metals does not always look good to me. I would buy this in a second if I could justify the purchase to the wife. haha

Why dont yall just buy brass perlick faucets? They are available. Mixing metals does not always look good to me. I would buy this in a second if I could justify the purchase to the wife. haha

Don't they say its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission? :)

That thing is awesome. I want to go to there.

I'm surprised this is still available. Shoot me some offers, the worst I can say is no! Don't you people drink beer around here?!?! :)

ROFL! I can't even drink 10 gallons in a short time... why would I want more? :)

You could do 6 1 gallon kegs, with different hop additions, or different yeasts.

For everybody else, $225 shipped will be the current pricing

Free bump
That's a nice piece At a great price
Just sourcing the drip tray and hardware you'll come close to it in price without a tower
Having six on tap is a must
I'd jump on this if I didn't have a build with my tower already
Good luck with sale

Free bump
That's a nice piece At a great price
Just sourcing the drip tray and hardware you'll come close to it in price without a tower
Having six on tap is a must
I'd jump on this if I didn't have a build with my tower already
Good luck with sale

Thanks, I figure the right person will find this ad eventually.

I think the lack of interest is probably due to the low number of people who have a use for a 6-tap tower. :) Good luck, though... Definitely a great deal!

I'm still running six, just in a different tower config due to the True kegerator.

IMG_3982.jpg

I'm running 6 in an almost finished keezer and 3 in the old keezer

Bumping this back up towards the top. Don't be afraid to shoot some offers my way!

realized that I have two prices listed here. I'm selling this for $225 shipped. I will entertain offers as well. Have something interesting to trade?

How on earth is this awesome piece still unsold!!!???? I don't even have a setup that's compatible to work with this and I'm tempted to buy it and rework my configuration around it! Love the angles on this. Good luck on the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back