• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6 Ball Lock Gas Disconnects

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maffewl

Reaction score
$3 + shipping a piece... would sell all 6 for $15 + shipping.

They look to be 1/4" barb size.

2012-02-20_20-09-49_123.jpg

I bought a co2 tank and regulator and these 6 disconnects came with the deal. However, I have pin lock kegs, not ball lock, so here you go. I have no way of testing them, but the guy I bought them from owns a convenience store and said they just came off Pepsi kegs and worked fine. Some have normal scratches on them while one has a few deep gouges (second from right, on bottom), but it doesn't look to affect the performance. 5 are barbed, 1 is MFL.

Reply to this thread before sending me a PM. I will send them in order from least wear to most wear in the same order as the replies in this thread.

Glad you were able to sell em fast, but next time charge more so you can pay that quarterback better!

Back