• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland 5gal induction ready set up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfroHopster

Reaction score
Are the pumps still available? What heads are on them, and will you ship?

Sent a PM regarding tracking info on the induction plate I purchased last week and never got a response. Can you forward that to me?

Lesson learned on my part don’t do business on here via PayPal smh from now on these are available to local people who can meet me I can drive within a 30 mile radius of Washington DC

Lesson learned on my part don’t do business on here via PayPal smh from now on these are available to local people who can meet me I can drive within a 30 mile radius of Washington DC
Curious, what happened with PayPal? I use it all the time for all sorts of stuff. I get paid rent, pay back friends, and even buy things on here.

Curious, what happened with PayPal? I use it all the time for all sorts of stuff. I get paid rent, pay back friends, and even buy things on here.

Well I will say I will only use the pay as a friend feature from here on out.

Well I will say I will only use the pay as a friend feature from here on out.
Oh definitely! Otherwise you get charged a percentage.

But if it just boils down to using friends and family, then that doesn't deter me from continuing to use it. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't been overlooking some obvious danger in using PayPal.

Back