• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canada 54L demijohns

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zepth

Reaction score
Ottawa Ontario.
$30 each, $50 for the pair.

I'm not going to lie. Got 2 of these bad boys thinking "Huge batches, hooray" and don't really have the space or brewing capacity to fill them. Good shape, comes with carry baskets albeit cracked bottoms on the basket. I used one once, racked into it where I wanted to ferment, racked out when done. I might as well toss in the jumbo bungs since they won't be needed.

Shipping is destined for failure. Pickup or free delivery within a 1 hour radius. Don't have a car? I'll deliver farther for a reasonable price.

These things are seriously cramping my style. For HBT members, $FREE. Will accept donation of course, but do not feel obliged to do so. No free delivery anymore.

We are looking for exactly what you are offering for our high voltage lab. We want to make a Leyden Jar for demos and teaching. Too bad we are ~1400 miles apart.

How much to deliver to alberta haha. I'd love to take these off your hands but your a little to far!

It would probably be cheaper to buy locally. Add that to the fact that they're thin (by my standards) glass, they probably wouldn't survive the trip.

Back