• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York 50L, 20L, 10L Nalgene Carboys - ALBANY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sicklesr

Reaction score
Hi;

I have a few brand new in packaging, sterile, polypropylene Nalgene Carboys. They come with a screw on lid with a gasket. Here's a link to the supplier and item.

I have;
Five 50L carboys: 13.2 Gal
Eight 20L carboys: 5.2 Gal
Five 10L carboys: 2.6 Gal

Each of the carboys has head space above the listed amount. They are graduated by L and Gal to the total amount stated.

Currently I'm using a 50L carboy as my primary fermentation (I do 10 gallon batches), and two 20L carboys as my secondary’s. I drilled a hole in the caps to add airlocks. Polypropylene is a great medium for a fermentation vessel as it is inert, resistant to acids or bases, and stable at a wide range of temperature. I've had nothing but success with mine.

I was thinking a dollar per liter. $50 for 50L, $20 for 20L, and $10 for 10L. I will ship, but I believe the expense would not be worth it for those outside of my local area.

Sorry! That shipping quote was for the 50L.

How many of the 10L would you like me to ship? I can pack a few into a single box.

Nevermind I see you're in Albany
I'm in putnam but have no routes near Albany for the foreseeable future

also interested...
would want 2-4 20L carboys, depending on shipping cost. sent to NYC (zip: 11201).
unfortunately, not planning to be anywhere near albany soon... going to Binghamton for the holiday, but that's still a good 2+ hr drive.
let me know.
thanks!

Sorry everyone, life got in the way. Newborn and all...

50Ls are sold out. Sold em to a local brew club looking to do a group project.

I do have a bunch of 20L's left, as well as a few 10L's.

If anyone is STILL interested, I'll look up shipping quotes ASAP.

Back