$50 Score on Craigslist Today!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adiochiro3

Reaction score
Been looking for a couple of carboys for lagering and fumbled across quite the deal. The list includes:

3 Brewing kits (not much of a draw there, but what the heck). If anyone knows anything about these kits and whether they are worth brewing or tweaking with steeping grains or changes to hop or yeast utilization, please let me know. They are unopened.

6 Gal. Carboy
5 Gal. Carboy
6 Gal. Fermenting bucket

5 32 oz. Grolsch Bottles + 9 22oz. Bombers

Bench-top Capper + caps
Immersion Chiller
Thermometer
Hydrometer
Auto Siphon
Bottling Wand
Air Locks
Bottle Brushes

All for $50! Heck of a deal! Gonna pass the duplicate gear on to a brew partner.

Thanks for looking! Been really enjoying hanging around the forum!

yeah All that is 50 bucks for sure. i'd take the plastic off the copper though to be sanitary. gj!:)

I'm jelly.

True story:

On my craigslist, I have someone trying to sell empty dirty bottles with the labels and everything on them for $0.50 each. Feels bad, man.

They'd be asking $300 for that on my CL. It's reticulum. People ask over market value.

tagz said:
They'd be asking $300 for that on my CL. It's reticulum. People ask over market value.

Same here. Bought a brand new (scratch and dent) freezer from Lowes for much less than total bombs on CL.

I don't believe these Midwestern people and there free/cheap freezers... I bought another one from a dead guy (estate sale) and it still cost me $100.

Wow! That is quite a deal. Someone really wanted that stuff gone. I would check the dates on those kits no telling how old they are. If the extract is old it will make bad beer.

Back