• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

50 Gallon Brewtech Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tch330

Reaction score
Measures 24" in diameter by 28" tall. Includes lid, ball valve with trub dam, and plugs for top recirculation port and the port above dip tube.

Local pick up preferred. May consider shipping at buyer's expense.

Asking 450 for the kettle. Will bundle with a 50 gallon Colorado Brewing Mash Basket for 800 total. See 3rd pic for bundle. Kettle and Basket are both NEW.

50 gal brewtech 1.jpg
50 gal brewtech 2.jpg
50 gal bundle.jpg

No problem. Last quote I got from UPS was $147 to ship to Texas, including both the kettle and the mash basket.

Curious: Why selling?

Also: What do you mean by "new"? Clearly not "still in the mfg's packaging" -- never used? "Good as new"? Something else?
Thx!

Bought it with the intent of splitting a base grain bill and boil into multiple separate test batches. Separate yeast strains, separate additions in secondary, etc. however recently my health has forced me to downsize to single 5 gallon batches, if anything at all.

New as in purchased new and never used. I still have the box it shipped in but who wants to see a picture of that? Lol Since I still have the box I can offer to ship it safely.

If you're truly interested I can take additional pictures or obtain a shipping quote. I'd also be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet for pickup since shipping will definitely be expensive, which is why I posted that I prefer local pickup. Are you local to Noetheast Ohio?

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back