5 year old hefe...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDRacing13

Reaction score
Sooo, i havent posted here in 5 years, thats also the last time i brewed. THe last thing i brewed was a hefe in 06 and i just found about 20 bottles of it in my fridge and guess what... its FREAKEN AWESOME!!! its time to get back to brewing!!

Welcome back! But what the heck kind of fridge do you have that 5 years later your finding 20 beers lol? Think you'd notice those taking up space :drunk:

haha i know strange you could loose beer in a fridge. Its actualy a mini fridge in the garage that i used solely for brewing. Its been a long vacation and im ready to get back into things

Just to add on my results to a similar topic, I found about 15 hefe's I made 13 months ago in a room temp closet and results after chilling were not good. They were awesome at 6 months though. Guess you have to slow those yeast down in the fridge to keep that long.

Back