• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan 5 gallon Ball Lock Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wimpy

Reaction score
I have several 5 gallon kegs available that I can't use anymore due to health and medication reasons (1 beer a week) so they are up for sale. These are in real good shape, clean? (some stickers and scuffs), and have held pressure overnight (several held pressure for years in the garage when I pulled them out the other day). I washed the dust off of them yesterday, pressurized them, squirted some soapy water on 'em to check for leaks and they seem good to go! Probably should have o-rings replaced as a matter of course(all o-rings were lubed with keg lube so appear to be in good shape but...).$45.00ea. seems to be a good price (Plus shipping) prefer local though

Where are you located at, I'm by Saginaw and would be interested in a couple.

Yes where are you located, I'm in Rockford, MI just north of Grand Rapids.

*ALL SOLD* Thanks to everyone who bought, and thank you for the interest of those I wasn't able to get back to.

Back