• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa 5 gallon all-grain systems

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
All proceeds from these sales will be donated to local food pantries or shelters. Please no spam or junk emails. I also have rectangular cooler mash tuns from 32-48 quart sizes for $40-45 if you just need a mash tun. I also have mash paddles made from solid oak for $5-10. .

I am not wanting to ship either of these sets but I would be willing to ship a mash tun

Set #1: $90
5 gallon mash tun with two voile cloth liners. All new metal components. Cooler in excellent shape.
30 quart boil kettle, basket, thermometer, stand and burner. All in excellent shape.
Solid oak mash paddle and 1 gallon jug for yeast starters.
Two cases of bottles.

Set #2: $75
5 gallon mash tun with two voile cloth liners. All new metal components. Cooler in good shape.
30 quart boil kettle, thermometer, stand and burner. All in good condition.
Solid oak mash paddle and 1 gallon jug for yeast starters.
Two cases of bottles.

SAM_1090.jpg

SAM_1091.jpg

SAM_1092.jpg

SAM_1093.jpg

Quick question, what kind of basket is in the 1st pic? I am looking for one for my Brinkman kettle that I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Quick question, what kind of basket is in the 1st pic? I am looking for one for my Brinkman kettle that I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

This is just an aluminum basket that comes with most standard turkey fryers. It is not anything special for brewing except for doing small BIAB sessions.

Back