• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota 5 Gallon All-Grain Kit - $500

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thadc

Reaction score
I'm selling my full 5 gallon beginner/intermediate kit. The kit includes:
  • 5 gal ball valve cooler with false bottom
  • 10 gal ball valve cooler with false bottom
  • Rotating sparge arm
  • 8 gal Megapot Stockpot/Kettle
  • Copper immersion chiller with hose fitting
  • 6 gal Primary glass carboy
  • 5 gal secondary glass carboy
  • Yeast starter Erlenmeyer Flask with drilled bung
  • Bucket of sanitizer and cleaner
  • Capping machine with like 200 new caps
  • Misc parts: Bottling bucket and wand, thief, siphon, hydrometer, test tube cylinder, mash thermometer, 2 brushes, long spoon, airlocks
Everything was cleaned thoroughly after the last brew session and has been sitting in storage since, so there is some surface dust present. I’ve pieced this kit together over the years, and judging by my best research would value almost $800 if bought new. I’m looking to get $500 for the whole kit and would rather not split it up. I will also entertain reasonable offers. Located in South Minneapolis

IMG_20200414_133233.jpg 2 IMG_20200414_133757.jpg IMG_20200414_133517.jpg IMG_20200414_133446.jpg

Back