• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana 5 & 2.5 Gal Ball Locks, C02 tank, Carboys, Cooler MLTs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudy0498

Reaction score
I'm selling off some extra stuff to try to save some space.

4 - 5 Gallon Ball Lock kegs - $50 ea **Sold**
1 - 5 Gall Ball Lock Keg with a racetrack lid - $40 **Sold**
1 - 2.5 Gallon Ball Lock keg, LIKE NEW - $80 (+20 shipping)
1 - 3 Gal Ball Lock keg, LIKE NEW - $80 (+20 shipping) **Sold**
1 - 10# CO2 tank with dual-guage regulator - $80 **Sold**
4 - 6 Gallon Glass Carboys - $25 ea **Sold**
2 - 5 Gallon Glass Carboys - $15 ea (local pickup)
1 - 10 Gall round igloo cooler MLT with SS bulkhead (no braid or FB) - $40 **Sold**
1 - 5 Gallon round igloo cooler MLT with SS bulkhead (with bazooka screen) - $25 (+20 shipping)**Sold**
1 - Portuguese Floor Corker - $40 (+20 shipping)
1 - Bottling Drying Tree (about 4 ft tall) - **Sold**

Willing to ship the remaining items if buyer pays shipping or local Pickup in Brownsburg, IN.

kegs1.jpg

kegs2.jpg

corker.jpg

Are the 5 gallon ball locks still pending? I am interested in those, the CO2 tank, a few car boys, and the 10 gal MLT. I live in Fort Wayne and may actually be heading down to Indy this weekend. Thanks!

Are the 5 gallon ball locks still pending? I am interested in those, the CO2 tank, a few car boys, and the 10 gal MLT. I live in Fort Wayne and may actually be heading down to Indy this weekend. Thanks!

The four regular ball locks are still pending. I just have to find time to coordinate with the guy to pick them up. I still have the 5 Gallon keg with the race track lid, and everything else you were mentioning though. There is nothing wrong with it, and it uses the same connections. They are just generally less desirable because they are harder to find replacement parts for. I should be around most of the weekend. PM me if you want to set something up.

Okay if anything changes with those let me know please. For now put me down for the 5 gallon keg with the racetrack lid. I will PM you when I get the weekend plans figured out with the wife. Thanks!

Updated Sold items. 3 and 2.5 gallon kegs, 5 gallon carboys, 5 gallon MLT, and Floor Corker are still available

3 Gallon Keg is sold. I still have the 2.5 gallon keg, the 5 gallon MLT, the 5 Gallon carboys, and the floor corker.

Back