• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee 4 Tap T - Tower stainless steel head

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad2157

Reaction score
Price Drop to $95 including shipping to you.

I bought this to use on my keezer, but decided to build a wooden coffin to match the rest of the wood panels.

Stainless steel 4 tap T tower head made by Perfection Equipment Inc. It has plastic taps on it currently that would need to be changed out. It's in great shape.

Local pickup around the Nashville, TN area or I can ship for for actual shipping cost.
-----------------------
$100 + actual shipping cost.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1473252497.372190.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1473252510.188257.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1473252520.475084.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1473252530.209006.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1473252539.125503.jpg

how big is the base? 2.5 or 3"? what is the diameter of the pipe?
how far apart are the holes for the faucets and what is the total width of the top piece?
Price Drop to $95 including shipping to you.

I bought this to use on my keezer, but decided to build a wooden coffin to match the rest of the wood panels.

Stainless steel 4 tap T tower head made by Perfection Equipment Inc. It has plastic taps on it currently that would need to be changed out. It's in great shape.

Local pickup around the Nashville, TN area or I can ship for for actual shipping cost.
-----------------------
$100 + actual shipping cost.

View attachment 369249
View attachment 369250
View attachment 369251
View attachment 369252
View attachment 369253

Lowered again $50+ shipping and I'll remove the plastic lines to make it cheaper/easier to ship. Need to get rid of. Also open to trades.

Is the face of the T where the faucets attached strong enough to hold weight of 4 stainless faucets or would need some reinforcements?

Is the face of the T where the faucets attached strong enough to hold weight of 4 stainless faucets or would need some reinforcements?

I believe it would be plenty fine to hold the weight of the SS faucets without reinforcing it.

Is it from an old soda dispenser? The stainless where the faucets are mounted looks kind of thin.

Is it from an old soda dispenser? The stainless where the faucets are mounted looks kind of thin.

I believe it was from the food industry to serve different condiments like ketchup, etc.. because I looked up the company online after I bought it. They sell pressurized condiment dispensers.

I don't have an actual "beer" tap tower to compare it to, so I can't say how thick the stainless is in comparison. I pulled up a beer tower on the Beverage Factory website and it does not appear to be that thick either, although it's difficult to really determine from a picture.

Back