• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 tap keezer local only SE Wisconsin $348

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boerderij_Kabouter

Reaction score
I am moving back to bottling and have decided to get rid of my kegging setup.

Included in the price of $533 is the keezer, a 20# CO2 tank, a 5# CO2 tank, and regulator. I live in Oconomowoc and am willing to drive a bit to meet you half way.

CIMG2451.JPG

The keezer includes one 7 cu. ft chest freezer with a stained wood collar, 4 perlick forward sealing faucets, a Ranco single stage temperature controller, and a small shelf used for staging beers. The keezer has a four way gas splitter to run the four taps. Six (6) soda kegs fit in the keezer at a time so you can stage two cold kegs or use the extra space for other refrigeration needs. The setup also includes all the ball lock fittings (4 liquid side, 4 gas side) for hooking up the kegs.

Here is the price break down for how I arrived at $533:
chest freezer with collar - $125
four perlick faucets - $35ea. x 4
four beer shanks - $15ea. x 4
3 way air splitter - $15
temperature controller - $45
ball lock gas disconnects - $5ea. x 8
hardware for disconnects - $1ea. x 8
CO2 regulator - $45
20# CO2 tank - $30
5# CO2 tank - $20
tubing (recently replaced) - $5

Everything is in working order and ready to go. I also have 10 ball lock soda kegs that I am going to be selling for $30 each if you are interested. The keezer is currently a retro green, but is easy enough to paint to whatever color you want.

Please no requests for shipping and please put everything in the thread (no PMs please until you are committed to buying and have already posted in the thread).

Cheers,
Justin

Wow, great setup and great price.

Cheers and happy selling!

I get $533, unless I screwed something up. Regardless, hell of a price, wish I was in Wisconsin because I would have definitely taken you up on that. Good luck.

If i had not just built my own last month, i would make the trip from central Illinois.

Jimminy Crickets, I did miscalculate the price. I apologize to those who had their hopes up...

The price is $533.

Yeah, the move back to bottling isn't particularly normal and I may regret it in the end, but it is right for me at this time.

Thought that might have been a mistake, still $533 is a good price too. Good luck.

I would be interested in the 10 gallon kegs. How close are you to Milwaukee? I have a friend who lives there.

To clarify, I have ten (10) five gallon corny kegs. I sold 5 last night, so there are 5 left. I would guess those will be gone by the end of the weekend.

I live about 40 minutes west of Milwaukee.

I would be interested in a couple ball lock kegs and possibly the 20lb co2 tank. I live in Lake Mills, WI and I'm currently working in Brookfield today so you are right on my way home. Could you PM me? Thanks

Today might not be the best for me. I am having company over tonight. I will be around this weekend though.

I am not interested in parting out the system yet. If it goes for two months and hasn't sold, I will start a new thread and sell the parts off.

I haven't paid my dues so I only have a few pm slots. If you have something private to say you can shoot me an email at jstalbot at gmail dot com.

Back