• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(4) Perlick 525SS faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benducklow

Reaction score
I am looking to complete my kegerator build(s) and need a few more of the Perlick 525SS's to complete it.

Obviously I am willing to pay for shipping. Please PM if you have some or know somewhere I can get some (without breaking the bank).

Thanks!
Ben - Minnesota

I am looking to complete my kegerator build(s) and need a few more of the Perlick 525SS's to complete it.

Obviously I am willing to pay for shipping. Please PM if you have some or know somewhere I can get some (without breaking the bank).

Thanks!

Ben - Minnesota

I think I have 2 of these I can send to you. Let me check when I get home tonight, I will PM you. Cheers!

Thanks to @Sippin37 and @BungBrewing, I've got all the 525SS's I need to complete my build!

Thread closed!

Back