• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(4) 5g ball-lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gritsak

Reaction score
Shifting to smaller batches, so selling off some of my 5g kegs to fund purchasing smaller kegs.

For sale are four 5g corny kegs.

15744054_large.jpg

When i originally purchased the kegs all seals (lid, gas/liquid diptube, gas/liquid posts) were replaced and the kegs were FULLY cleaned (all components soaked 24hrs in hot water and oxiclean) and the outside scrubbed with a brillo pad. Since then each keg has been used one time. Long story short, seals are all basically new, but the kegs do need to be rinsed/sanitized before use.

No major dents, but all are dinged and scratched up from normal use. One has the remnants of a sticker that could probably be scrubbed off, but it didn't really bother me. All hold pressure fine and have solid and firmly attached rubber handles and bases.

Price is $180 plus actual shipping and split paypal fees (probably $3 each) or send as a "gift". Estimate your own shipping cost- box dimensions:25x17x17, weight ~40lbs from zip 47408. I will need to verify this before payment is sent.

I prefer to use fedex. Will ship within a day of receiving payment.

NOT willing to split up, so don't ask.

Reply to this thread or send PM (box fills up after 15 messages though). First come, first serve.

Back