• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri $35 pin lock kegs + shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe22

Reaction score
I have 7 pin lock kegs 5 corny and 2 firestone shipping for one runs $19 to $22 and jumps about $6 a keg after the first one in the lower 48 states. these are used kegs they have all the parts they just need new o-rings that you can get at northern brewer for around $4 if you are really interested get me a zip code and tell me how many you want and i can give you an actual cost on shipping

These are the two styles I have.

2sbu2x3.jpg

2hrg42h.jpg

just to let every one know I still have kegs let me know how many you need :mug:

hey guys, all i have is pin lock kegs like in the pic's just so no one is confused. and if the few people who asked for ball locks wanted pin locks you can just pm me and i can help you all out

I still have kegs don't be afraid to ask shipping cost

guys i got more kegs so let me know if you want them.

Shipping on 4-5 to 38118 commercial address please.

Sent from somewhere using Home Brew

I would like the price for 2 shipped to 39773,if you give me weight and package deminsions I can ship via my fed ex account thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

if any one has not got a pm from me yet let me know i am trying to keep up

Price for one and price for two to 52246?

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

Back