• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey 30-35 Carboys For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gnarles

Reaction score
Roughly 30-35 glass 5 gallon carboys

I say roughly 30-35 because some have some cracks, they were all dumped yesterday with very old nasty wine/vinegar.

I acquired these through a friend who owns a junk removal service and we would like to sell these as a complete lot, we will not be cleaning them up or even rinsing them out.

Maybe a home-brew club wants to buy them as a group?

We might be able to drop them off.

Asking $300 but they are taking up room and they need to be moved.
Make me an offer :mug::mug:

image1-5.jpg

Ideally we would want these gone tomorrow or sunday so if you are seriously interested please PM me an email address or phone number so we can move the process along.

I was able to find somewhere to store these and the last buyer fell through.

So these are still available and the time crunch is no longer.

Ideally I would still like to avoid selling these one at a time.

Asking $10 a carboy but if you buy in bunk we can work something out.

We are Philly Homebrew Club, and we are interested in these. Please let me know if we can get them for $250, and if we can empty them somewhere before taking them, we will clean them on our own, thanks.

Gonna Bump this again, no home-brew clubs that want to make a group purchase?

Back