• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 3 vessel hombrewery with stand and many extras in Pittsburgh PA - $600

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barryfine

Reaction score
This is a nice 3 vessel homebrewery with lots of nice features. Includes:

Brewstand with 2 propane burners
Hot Liquor tank with sight glass, herms coil, stainless ball valve
Mash tun / Lauter tun with thermometer for mash and thermometer at sparge arm
Boil kettle with sight glass, side pickup valve and whirlpool attachment
2 pumps with stainless fittings (pumps on hinges for compact storage)
Brewstand includes water filter and switches for the pumps
Keg converted into a fermenter with fittings for emptying keg under co2 pressure
Heat wrap for the fermenter
Temperature controller for heat and cooling
Kegerator converted into fermenter (made a little larger to hold full size keg. Could be converted back to just kegerator for smaller kegs)
2 CO2 tanks
2 pressure regulators
Blichman chiller
Vinyl hoses with plastic quick connects for Mash side
Silicon hoses with stainless quick disconnects for boil side
Pumps valves are setup to make it easy to move from boil, chilling with whirlpool, to sending to fermenter.
Oxygen tank and stone for oxygenation
5 corny kegs - at least 3 hold pressure, missing 1 lid
assorted other accessories, funnel, hoses, bottle capper, growlers, fittings
Entire brewery packs into the size of the stand. (kegs store under, includes board to put on top to stack everything else on top)

Here is a video I made describing the brewery. Edit: This is the correct video link

I put a lot of time and money into this system and I'm sad to see it go, but I'm hoping it finds a new home and makes many more tasty brews.

Attachments

• 20211106_150349.jpg
    20211106_150349.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20211106_150420.jpg
    20211106_150420.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Man - where were you when I started brewing? Sweet setup and a sweet deal for someone GLWTS!

Haha thanks man! I wish I would have stumbled across a deal like this when I first started! Now I have a sweet setup, but I'm too busy with work and family to devote time to this amazing hobby. AND... the wife really wants to park in the garage again. For those still looking, this price is OBO as I need to get it out of my garage to make her happy.

Back