• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 3 Vessel Complete Electric Brewery For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sredz

Reaction score
See https://sredmond24.wixsite.com/electricbrewery for video, photos and complete details

$2,800 for all
Located in SE Wisconsin in the Milwaukee area

50 amp Control Panel
20 gallon SS Brew Tech Infusion Mash Tun with lots of extras
15 Gallon electric HLT with stainless HERMS coil
20 gallon custom electric Spike Brewing boil kettle
Automated wort grant
March pump
24volt pump
Silicone tubing and camlock fittings throughout
Jaded Brewing custom counterflow chiller
60L and 30L Spiedel Fermenters with tri-clamp valve, blow off, thermowell, and pressure transfer fittings all from NorCal Brewing
IMG_20180812_151650.jpg

Last edited:
Price Lowered to $2,600. Will consider selling chiller separately. I suspect shipping may be quite a bit though for the chiller. PM me with your zip cope if your interested and I will see what shipping costs come in at.

System is still available. Here are some additional pictures of the control panel. Willing to sell entire system minus Fermenters for $1,800.
IMG_20180907_201451.jpeg
IMG_20180907_201454.jpeg
IMG_20180907_201515.jpeg
IMG_20180907_201518.jpeg
IMG_20180907_201529.jpeg

More photos...

Attachments

• IMG_20180912_200108~2.jpeg
    IMG_20180912_200108~2.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 142
  • MVIMG_20180912_200140~2.jpeg
    MVIMG_20180912_200140~2.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 134
  • MVIMG_20180912_200202~2.jpeg
    MVIMG_20180912_200202~2.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_20180912_200111.jpeg
    IMG_20180912_200111.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 136
  • MVIMG_20180912_200239~2.jpeg
    MVIMG_20180912_200239~2.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 127
And a few more...

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180912_200233~2.jpeg
    MVIMG_20180912_200233~2.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 133
  • MVIMG_20180912_200250~2.jpeg
    MVIMG_20180912_200250~2.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_20180912_200114.jpeg
    IMG_20180912_200114.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 135
IMG_20180916_231953.jpeg

Here's a list of everything included with the system. Also willing to include the stainless table:

SS Brew Tech 20 gallon Infusion Mash Tun, including:
- SS Brew Tech vourlaf attachment
- SS Brew Tech stainless recirculation manifold with silicone tubing and camlock fitting
- Custom biab bag, heavy duty bag with dual handles and velcro attachment
- 20 gallon Blichmann false bottom
- Original SS Brew Tech 20 gallon false bottom
- SS Brew Tech MTSs temperature controller for mash Tun for monitoring and temperature stability.
- 3 -piece ball valve with Camlock fitting
- Recirculation port with camlock fitting
- Stainless tee with Auberins RTD probe for monitoring temperature (in addition to MTSs).
Versatile setup that allows you to run HERMS if desired or use traditional method of mashing without recirculation. Mash tun holds temperature to 1 to 2 degrees over a 60 min mash without recirculation. Mash tun can hold over 40lbs of grain

Stainless automated wort grant that features:
- 1/2" silver soldered bottom drain valve with 90 degree stainless tee and camlock fitting
- 1/2" wort entry port with camlock fitting
- Dual stainless float switches
- Liquid flow controller to regulate wort flow and activate pump when grant is full
- 24 volt pump with camlock fittings to move wort from grant

15 gallon stainless Hot liquor tank that includes:
- 1/2" 50' stainless HERMS coil from stainless brewing installed with weldless fittings with 2-piece ball valves and camlock fittings
- 1/2 " NPT recirculation port with camlock fitting
- 1/2" welded full port with 2-piece stainless ball valve with camlock fitting and stainless pickup tube
- Ultra low watt density 5500 watt electric element with SS base
- Hot pod element enclosure from Brew Hardware
- Stainless tee with Auberins RTD temp probe at ball valve for PID control
- Additional welded port with RTD probe for temperature verification

Custom Spike Brewing 20 gallon stainless brew kettle that includes:
- 1.5" tri-clamp element port
- Tri-clamp Stainless Steel 5500 watt low density heating element
- Three welded 1/2" NPT ports for ball valve, RTD thermometer and recirculation/whirlpool
- Brew Hardware spincycle Whirlpool fitting
- 3-piece stainless ball valve with side pick up tube
- Camlock fittings throughout

Brewery Pumps and fittings including:
March pump with two stainless 2-piece ball valves
- Fitted with stainless tee and hosing to easily prime the pump
- Camlock fittings for quick connection
- 24V food grade pump with camlock fittings and ball valve primarily used for recirculation of the hot liquor tank or for use with the wort grant

Custom 240v 50 watt Control Panel
Ability to run two elements at the same time
- Auberins PID for precise hot liquor tank control with on/off toggle switch
- PWM boil control with control dial, LED light and on/off toggle switch
- Dual pump inlets each with independent toggle switches and LED indicator lights
- Emergency stop switch
- Includes 2 Auberins RTD Probes and all necessary wiring

Custom Copper Counterflow Chiller
Manufactured by Jaded Brewing
Six 66" long copper tubes with 1/2" copper Interior tubes for wort flow
Silicone tub disconnects on ends for easy cleaning
Stainless Tees on wort and water entries with camlock fittings
Additional camlock disconnects on wort entry ports for ease of cleaning
Brush for cleaning tubes

Super efficient chiller that can be used to recirculate wort or to go direct to fermenter

Spiedel Fermenters with Upgraded Connections
- 60L and 30L Spiedel Fermenters
- Stainless tri-clamp easy clean ball valve
- Stainless tri-clamp dip tube
- Stainless thermowell and blow off tube connection
- Stainless gas-in valve with pressure release for closed transferring
- Tubing for closed transfer included

Silicone Tubing
System includes multiple silicone tubing hoses with camlock fittings for easy on/off connection to valves and tank ports

Extras:
Auberins universal RTD digital thermometer - Used to monitor temperature in mash tun, hot liquor tank or boil kettle

Extra RTD probes are fitted in the HLT and Boil Kettle for use with this Thermometer.
RTDs Include custom cable witheasy on/off connection

Super tempting after getting eaten alive by mosquito brewing in my garage, I think I'm done. You're within driving distance also.

Do you have pics of the fermenters? Table, brew system, fermenters all included for 2k?

Super tempting after getting eaten alive by mosquito brewing in my garage, I think I'm done. You're within driving distance also.

Do you have pics of the fermenters? Table, brew system, fermenters all included for 2k?

Yep, there are a bunch of photos in this thread that show the whole system. There are also photos (and video) on the following website I put together that outlines the entire system: https://sredmond24.wixsite.com/electricbrewery
I would be happy to take more photos and email them directly to you. Just PM me your email address and let me know if you have any other questions on the system. Thanks!

Where did you get the blichman FB edge seals? I use a 30 gallon fb in my 20 gallon pot. My home made seal works, but yours look nice

Where did you get the blichman FB edge seals? I use a 30 gallon fb in my 20 gallon pot. My home made seal works, but yours look nice
It's actually the seal from the original SS Brewtech mash tun false bottom. Fits the Blichmann perfectly. Blichmann FB was a big improvement. I use that with a custom grain bag, then place the original SS Brewtech FB on top of the grain bed with the recirculation manifold resting on top.

View attachment 588604

Here's a list of everything included with the system. Also willing to include the stainless table:

SS Brew Tech 20 gallon Infusion Mash Tun, including:
- SS Brew Tech vourlaf attachment
- SS Brew Tech stainless recirculation manifold with silicone tubing and camlock fitting
- Custom biab bag, heavy duty bag with dual handles and velcro attachment
- 20 gallon Blichmann false bottom
- Original SS Brew Tech 20 gallon false bottom
- SS Brew Tech MTSs temperature controller for mash Tun for monitoring and temperature stability.
- 3 -piece ball valve with Camlock fitting
- Recirculation port with camlock fitting
- Stainless tee with Auberins RTD probe for monitoring temperature (in addition to MTSs).
Versatile setup that allows you to run HERMS if desired or use traditional method of mashing without recirculation. Mash tun holds temperature to 1 to 2 degrees over a 60 min mash without recirculation. Mash tun can hold over 40lbs of grain

Stainless automated wort grant that features:
- 1/2" silver soldered bottom drain valve with 90 degree stainless tee and camlock fitting
- 1/2" wort entry port with camlock fitting
- Dual stainless float switches
- Liquid flow controller to regulate wort flow and activate pump when grant is full
- 24 volt pump with camlock fittings to move wort from grant

15 gallon stainless Hot liquor tank that includes:
- 1/2" 50' stainless HERMS coil from stainless brewing installed with weldless fittings with 2-piece ball valves and camlock fittings
- 1/2 " NPT recirculation port with camlock fitting
- 1/2" welded full port with 2-piece stainless ball valve with camlock fitting and stainless pickup tube
- Ultra low watt density 5500 watt electric element with SS base
- Hot pod element enclosure from Brew Hardware
- Stainless tee with Auberins RTD temp probe at ball valve for PID control
- Additional welded port with RTD probe for temperature verification

Custom Spike Brewing 20 gallon stainless brew kettle that includes:
- 1.5" tri-clamp element port
- Tri-clamp Stainless Steel 5500 watt low density heating element
- Three welded 1/2" NPT ports for ball valve, RTD thermometer and recirculation/whirlpool
- Brew Hardware spincycle Whirlpool fitting
- 3-piece stainless ball valve with side pick up tube
- Camlock fittings throughout

Brewery Pumps and fittings including:
March pump with two stainless 2-piece ball valves
- Fitted with stainless tee and hosing to easily prime the pump
- Camlock fittings for quick connection
- 24V food grade pump with camlock fittings and ball valve primarily used for recirculation of the hot liquor tank or for use with the wort grant

Custom 240v 50 watt Control Panel
Ability to run two elements at the same time
- Auberins PID for precise hot liquor tank control with on/off toggle switch
- PWM boil control with control dial, LED light and on/off toggle switch
- Dual pump inlets each with independent toggle switches and LED indicator lights
- Emergency stop switch
- Includes 2 Auberins RTD Probes and all necessary wiring

Custom Copper Counterflow Chiller
Manufactured by Jaded Brewing
Six 66" long copper tubes with 1/2" copper Interior tubes for wort flow
Silicone tub disconnects on ends for easy cleaning
Stainless Tees on wort and water entries with camlock fittings
Additional camlock disconnects on wort entry ports for ease of cleaning
Brush for cleaning tubes

Super efficient chiller that can be used to recirculate wort or to go direct to fermenter

Spiedel Fermenters with Upgraded Connections
- 60L and 30L Spiedel Fermenters
- Stainless tri-clamp easy clean ball valve
- Stainless tri-clamp dip tube
- Stainless thermowell and blow off tube connection
- Stainless gas-in valve with pressure release for closed transferring
- Tubing for closed transfer included

Silicone Tubing
System includes multiple silicone tubing hoses with camlock fittings for easy on/off connection to valves and tank ports

Extras:
Auberins universal RTD digital thermometer - Used to monitor temperature in mash tun, hot liquor tank or boil kettle

Extra RTD probes are fitted in the HLT and Boil Kettle for use with this Thermometer.
RTDs Include custom cable witheasy on/off connection
System is still available. $2k for full list of components plus stainless table!

System is still available. $2k for full list of components plus stainless table!

System still available. Will drop price to $1,700 for everything except Fermenters. (Including stainless table). $1,900 with Fermenters.

System still available. Will drop price to $1,700 for everything except Fermenters. (Including stainless table). $1,900 with Fermenters.

Fermenters are no longer available but the remaining full 3-vessel system with control panel, auto wort grant, pumps, tubing, camlocks, chiller and stainless table is still available. It's too much to list so I updated the following website with everything available: https://sredmond24.wixsite.com/electricbrewery.
Price for everything is $1,700.

Back