3 tier System with this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This seems like a good start to a three tier system. The burners seem to have the power btu power you would need. As you said, all you would need to do is add the third tier and that would be easily done. Seems like a good find. Mark

I like it. Seems like a good way to get into a 3 tier with out investing too much $

I like the idea--I don't have any welding skills. I have to wonder if it would hold the weight, when you have an MLT full of wet grain, some wort in the kettle, and some water in the HLT. I would replace those wheels, just because they look like they couldn't handle much weight, but I will be interested to see what others have to say.

Having seeing it hands on it was extremely sturdy...I don't believe weight will be an issue.

I think I'm going to go for it once the budget resets at the end of the month. Damn you Dave Ramsey

Back