3 tier system, good deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamd

Reaction score
3me3o03l9ZZZZZZZZZ93j2a1b02fff7d31651.jpg

Sparge Water Kettle, Mash Tun Kettle, and Boil Kettle. All Stainless Steel Kettles with Brass Valves and internal Plumbing.

That system for $500. Keep in mind I might be inept at welding and other activities to build my own tower. It looks like there is only one burner, would I need to purchase two more? I always thought each tier needed its own burner. Shoot, that even if the burner is included. Let me know your thoughts. :drunk:

I would not do it. I have a buddy that spent half that and had one made of iron. w/3 burners. Doesn't have internal plumbing but that's not a big deal. just get some hose. Id say keep looking around.

Looks like you are paying $500 for three kegs and one cheap burner. Is the ghetto table part of the deal as well?

Seems a bit on the high side.

Your location says Ohio, but I see that ad here in San Diego alllll the time. It is a bad deal, but more to the point, who is selling these things in Ohio and in San Diego.

Carne,

haha I changed my location before this post just in case it actually was a good deal(I am in San Diego). A few months back I had posted a congratulations to myself for finding two keggles for $25 each. I was set to pick them up 6 hours later. The guy said he was flooded with calls after I had talked to him. He sold the keggles to different people for $60 each before I even got off work. Definitely think some HBT members took a search around san diego craigslist after my post.

Carne,

haha I changed my location before this post just in case it actually was a good deal(I am in San Diego). A few months back I had posted a congratulations to myself for finding two keggles for $25 each. I was set to pick them up 6 hours later. The guy said he was flooded with calls after I had talked to him. He sold the keggles to different people for $60 each before I even got off work. Definitely think some HBT members took a search around san diego craigslist after my post.

I have RSS feeds that text me when beer related stuff hits CL here. I am sometimes the winner of such stuff.

Latest posts

Back