• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 3 tap Kegerator with space for 7+ (5 gal.) kegs - Charlotte, NC Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w1ng1t

Reaction score
Well, here I am, having to start a thread to sell my gear. What can I say? Life changes and sometimes you need to move some stuff around. Learned a lot from this site so hopefully someone else can benefit from this stuff.

For Sale: 3 tap Kegerator/Keezer with custom top and collar. You can see in the pics that 7 corny kegs fit comfortably with room for at least 2 more. You could put another short keg on the hump depending on where you put the CO2 tank.

$675
  • Made from a Whirlpool Chest Freezer - Model WZC31150W00
  • Inkbird Temperature controller, CO2 tank and regulator included
  • Ball lock connections
  • CO2 manifold and hoses for 3 kegs
  • Plenty of room on the collar for additional taps
Measurements
Width - 48" collar, 46.25" freezer
Depth - 29" collar, 27" freezer (need about 2.5" behind it when opening so the lid doesn't hit the wall)
Height - 39" (feet of freezer to top of collar when closed) about 64" to top of collar when fully opened

Local Pick Up Only. I'm in Charlotte, NC.

Other related items I have for sale:
  • The kegs (5 total available)
  • Nitro Tank and regulator
  • 6 gallon carboy
  • Oxygen wand
  • Additional ball lock connections available

I will also be posting my brewing equipment soon once I list out everything included. The main equipment is the Unibrau Pro 100L 240V system.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Kegerator.jpg
    Kegerator.jpg
    756.7 KB · Views: 154
  • Kegs inside.jpg
    Kegs inside.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 140
  • Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 128
  • Inkbird.jpg