• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3-Perlick SS faucets & 5# co2 w/regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
2 New SS 525 perlick faucets and 1 425/424 (cant remember the model) SS faucet in new condition $85 shipped for all 3

1 full 5# co2 tank 1995 hydro 2006 alum. tank with single guage reg. $55 local pick up only or delivery within 30 miles of kenosha wi.

IMG_2060.jpg

IMG_2061.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

Update on the faucets, still waiting for a member that PM'ed me to return my pm with paypal info. Dont want to keep anyone waiting to long and theres alot of interest. If no response by later tonight the other member who pm'ed me will get them. Thanks

I bought 2 gauge a while back for $25 shipped. How about $21 shipped to 43212. Shipping would probably be about $6.

how much for the two perlick 525s? i can send paypal now.

how much for the two perlick 525s? i can send paypal now.

Trying to sell all 3 as a package, waiting on a members responce to a pm since he was first in line. Theres 2 more in line after him. I think you would be the 3rd or 4th, but would rather sell them all together so I dont have to ship multiples. Thanks

Will keep the thread updated as it progresses..

Back