• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana 3 Keggles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewBound81

Reaction score
Hey forum members, I have a brew setup that needs a home and I would really like to see this go as a complete set.

What I have is three keggles all with dip tubes, sight glasses, thermometers, and heat shields from Brew Hardware. I have to say that I am really pleased with Bobby's products. The labels on the sight glasses are very easy to read and have had no sign of abrasion. All ball valves are the the the upgraded three piece type.

The mash and boil kettles are equipped with Nor Cal brewing false bottoms. The mash has has the double ring support and the boil has the single ring support. Both false bottoms are hinged for easy removal and clean up. The false bottom's have worked flawlessly.

I am looking for 650.00 or best offer.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_2891.JPG

IMG_2892.JPG

IMG_2893.JPG

IMG_2894.JPG

IMG_2895.JPG

Last edited:
I'd love to take the mash tun off your hands but fear shipping to CA would destroy the deal

I have had a few requests to split and ship so those options are now open. Buyer pays actual shipping. I will strip the valve and dip tube and place inside of the keg for shipping. Kegs will be boxed and shipped via FedEx or UPS.

130.00 for HLT (Sold 7/1/15)
260.00 for Mash tun
260.00 for Boil kettle

Last edited:
Just bumping this thread due to awesome shipping and really great responses from OP. Bought HLT and shipped it in box and packaged all the addons safely and separately. Even drew directions of how to put it back together. Sounds stupid but was helpful for a rookie. Good luck on rest of the sale!!

For those along the route from Norther Indiana to Milwaukee I will be heading that way this weekend. This means free shipping to you if you are interested...

The mash tun and boil kettle need a new home!!!

Thanks

My God! What does it cost to mail a keggle?!!! I've got a few selling local on craigslist.... I can't imagine the cost or how you boxed them up...

The mash tun and boil kettle are still available if anyone is interested.

I can also throw in a another keggle that is cut and drilled and ready to become a HLT for those interested in a three vessel system.

Interested in mash tun, but located in Dayton, 4 hours away. Willing to meet somewhere a little closer?

I have a few PM's with interest about both units which is how I would prefer to see them go.

Also you are near the distance where shipping just makes more sense via FedEx or UPS cost should be below 50 bucks a unit including insurance. The cost of gas plus the potential for speeding tickets would make this much less painful for both of us....

Back