• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 3 keggle e-herms system for sale in Cincinnati

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bump. willing to part put. pm me with what you are interested in and we can work out a deal - i need the money for christmas gifts.

have two jay-bird false bottoms with diptubes, lots of three piece ball valves, female and male camlocks, 2 keggles with two holes drilled in each (can include the weldless sight glass/thermometer/ball valves in the keggles), 1 keggle that has been converted for e-hermes (has 50' ss hex inside)

Hlt sold. As did pump.

Still have two keggles for sale, each have two ports drilled - 1 for sight glass and thermometer and 1 for the ball valve. Willing to sell each for $100 - which includes sight glass, thermometer, and 3 piece ball valve with barb.

Can sell without the fittings for $70 (just the keggle with 2 holes).

Also, have plenty of camlocks and various ss fittings leftover that I posted pictures of in the above link. Feel free to pm me offers for them.

Back