• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Gallon Keg - Corny converted to Sanke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strumke

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
NO PM's, reply to thread or send responses to: HomebrewSeller AT gmail.com

I have a 3 gallon corny keg that had the lid welded on and converted over to a sanke connection (drop in spear). I scored some brand new ball lock mini kegs and don't need this one anymore. Holds pressure just fine, I'll also include some spare retaining rings in case one gets bent during removal/replacement.

Good for bringing somewhere that only has a Sanke connection, or to use a party pump or other portable setup.

CAVEAT: It must have held root beer previously because I can detect a light smell from it. I've soaked it once in PBW and it's still there, but I don't know if that would transfer to any beer, especially if it were a heavier beer.

All of the rubber has been changed (plug on top and o-ring) and spear was dissasembeled and cleaned well.

I can post a pic later tonight, but $75 OBO + Shipping from 20002 (Washington DC).

Locally, I can meet in the DC/NOVA area.

Here are photos:

IMG_5875.jpg

IMG_5876.jpg

Latest posts

Back