3.5 cubic feet keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

royer1215

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has attempted to a 3.5 cubic foot chest freezer conversion. There are a couple models out there but I assume with them being so small they are probably fairly similar in their specs.

If you know somebody or have done it yourself how many kegs can you fit in with the co2 tank preferably inside.

I know this is small, but space is limited on the primary living level and having a smaller keezer is preferable to having to go downstairs every time i want a beer.

Any feed back would help!

This is an old thread but I too am interested in this as I live in a small town house and I don't have space for much more than this. Did you ever get one? How many kegs could you fit in? I was looking at http://www.homedepot.com/p/IGLOO-3-5-cu-ft-Chest-Freezer-in-White-FRF434/203474226 and I think I could fit 1 5gal ball lock corny plus 1 3gal corny on the hump. Its so close to fitting 2 on the floor, maybe there is another manufacturer's model with slightly thinner walls that would fit? Does anyone have a 3.5cu ft keezer?

I have a 3.5cf mini fridge that will only fit 1 keg. I think I might be able to fit a 3 gallon on the compressor hump if I trimmed the shelf mounts, but I don't know for sure.

Not sure if that helps, but that's my experience.

I have a 3.5cf mini fridge that will only fit 1 keg. I think I might be able to fit a 3 gallon on the compressor hump if I trimmed the shelf mounts, but I don't know for sure.

Not sure if that helps, but that's my experience.

I currently have a minifridge (not sure on the size but its in the 3-4cu ft range). I made a thin collar for the door and it fits a 5gal and 3gal on the hump. Its worked decent for a few years but it lives on my deck and is in really really nasty shape. I'd like to replace it with something better looking that the wife might allow in the house.

Back