Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madman

Reaction score
For the 3,000th thread on Drunken Ramblings, I would like to announce that I am going to drink a lot of SN Pale tonight. What will you be drinking?

Uh...gee..I dunno....I won't be drinking beer for At least 10 freaking hours from now, so I don't wanna think of it yet!!! :D

*stares at coffee cup and grumbles @ having to start work 90 minutes early today.*

Well, my shifts are 12.5 hours, so it will be some time before I crack one open. But, anticipation can be part of the fun :mug:

I'll be drinking the Great Divide DPA I picked up last night.

At least when I get home in... 9 hours :(

Well I do know I'm having tacos for dinner...I always have tacos on Tuesday...Tuesday is 50 cent Taco Tuesday at every Mexican joint in town.

Tuesday is Taco Day.....Gotta have tacos....Tuesday Tacos...:D

I sound like Rainman, don't I? :D

I might starting drinking in, oh, 10 or so minutes. I have both my kids home with nasty colds. Had it not been for their constant coughing, they'd have gone to school. We don't want them infecting the school populace.

I might starting drinking in, oh, 10 or so minutes. I have both my kids home with nasty colds. Had it not been for their constant coughing, they'd have gone to school. We don't want them infecting the school populace.

Well the consumption of alcohol will form a barrier between you and those icky nasty germs....so I say go for it.....For medicinal purposes only of course.

:drunk:

Well the consumption of alcohol will form a barrier between you and those icky nasty germs....so I say go for it.....For medicinal purposes only of course.

:drunk:

That's what I figure. This always happens before I have to go on a trip. I'm sure I'll be nice and sick when I get on a plane Friday. Lovely.:mad:

Nothing tonight, but I'll be tossing back a few of my Alt's and maybe an RIS or 2 tomorrow evening.

Let me know what you think. I've always been curious about barleywines, but haven't had the testicular fortitude to try one out.

Let me know what you think. I've always been curious about barleywines, but haven't had the testicular fortitude to try one out.
Will do. I should say that I haven't had a bw in many years, and when I did I wasn't fond of it at all. I'm going to revisit it now that I've 'grown up.' I have a feeling it's going to kick my ass.:p

I wish I had stayed home. It's cold, my job sucks, and I could really go for some loverly, warming alcohol in my belly.

I had my first glass of Mead the other night. It wasn't as thick as I had expected. Had no idea what to expect for flavor. It was different. I suppose it's an acquired taste.

mmmmmmmmmmm I had mead the first time last month and I love it. Screw aquired taste that **** is good from the get go

I have to try to find some of that tomorrow. I'm also on the lookout for Ruination.

Back