2lbs of hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chase

Reaction score
I purchased 2lb of hops from Hops Direct. 1lb Willamette and 1lb Northern Brewer. Here are some pics:

IMG_4446.JPG

IMG_4447.JPG

IMG_4448.JPG

IMG_4455.JPG

your hand looks like you just got done rolling a joint or something... you better get to brewin!

He11 yeah I licked my fingers. It wasn't as awesome as opening the bag though. There is nothing like opening a pound of hops and releasing all the aroma. Quite nice.

flyinghorse, it was actually pretty close to 2lbs. The willamette was about 2oz over and the NB was slighltly less than that. I ordered 2lbs back in December and it was pretty similar. I've heard plenty of others say that they get lots of extra hops, but not me.

They did charge me $4 less on the NB than advertised though. So that was pretty nice.

>2lb for under $35. That's about $.97 per pound. Awesome.

Not bad... is that including shipping?!

I thought I got a good deal at about $.95 shipped per ounce...

My pound of Amarillo and pound of Cascade get here tomorrow. IPA, here I come!!! (after I breew my Dead Guy clone that I bought grain and hops for last week.) I'll have a pacman yeast cake to pitch it on!

Back