• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 25gallon 100qt Stainless steel pots

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rufireproof951

Reaction score
Hi All!!
I'm selling my brand new 25 gallon stock pots. There are three fittings welded 3/4in double male at the bottom for a ball valve and 3/4in coupler and a 1/2in coupler as well. All are welded. These pots are in great shape. As I have never brewed in them.. I'm selling these to upgrade to 1bbl system.. I do have the thermowells/ball valves/for the pots at an additional charge. I live in Hemet. Please call or text (951) 813-1014. My asking price is 225.00 OR OBO per pot.

image-1071101985.jpg

image-4117656953.jpg

image-3494525536.jpg

image-3186594798.jpg

The kettle are deformed around the welds because the welder was using way too much heat and no heatsink on the back side. It IS a cosmetic flaw (I have the same issue on my kettle.); on the up side it means that the weld fully penetrated to the back side. (My HLT had the opposite problem and the weld wasn't hot enough to penetrate to the back side.)

They DO look like Concord pots.

Given that you'll pay $30 per weld for a cheap welder and $60 per weld for a good stainless welder, this isn't a bad deal at all.

Adam

Yes they are concord pots.

Yes the welds are watertight. The hammer was left there from my kids. I think it's a fair price for the pots.

Are they stainless steel? 225 for all three? Whats the measurement of the diameter and height of the pots? Im very interested in these

I'm sorry price is per pot, I can make you a deal if you took all three. 100 Quart Stainless Steel Stockpot with Lid. measurements 20" wide x 20" height (measurement for pot only)
Thanks for looking.

Latest posts

Back