• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina 20g Electric Colorado Brewing System (10g final)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanbriselden

Reaction score
colorado brewing full setup.jpg

This is a single vessel electric system from Colorado Brewing Systems. It is the original "Down Under" system that as a 20 gal kettle, electrical panel, and a custom hoist/trolley system. The system is great for moving to a single vessel style of brewing that cuts down on brewing and cleanup time. It also boasts surprisingly high efficiency (high 70s to low 80s). Below is a list of what the system comes with. I also have many extra clamps, gaskets, valves (both ball and butterfly), and whirlpool arms. I've had the system for a few years after buying it on here. It is still in fantastic shape, I just don't brew as much as I used to. With all the upgrades that were put into this, it was about a $3,800 system new per sgraham602 (original owner).

-20 brew kettle with sanitary tig welded tri-clamp ports
-Kettle pickup tube and whirlpool fittings
-Stainless Steel Mash basket with solid sided
-SS Pump
-Welded and polished 304 stainless steel frame with control arm and hoist support.
-Pulley and hoist system on 20 gallon system (requires less effort to lift the basket),
-UL/CSA Listed 30A 240V Electric brewery control panel
-Heating element assembly with tri-clamp connection.
-Stainless Steel RTD temperature probe
-All valves, fittings, hardware.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Asking $1,200. I have a bunch of other goodies to, kettles, conicals, etc... I don't know what else I am all selling yet but if you are looking at this and want some other stuff we can talk about it.

Sean - Cornelius (North of Charlotte)

colorado brewing kettle.jpg

colorado brewing electric panel.jpg

colorado brewing pump.jpg

colorado brewing electric panel door.jpg

colorado brewing electric panel interior.jpg

Back