2016 SARA Cellar Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to pay Big Worm!

giphy.gif

just to clarify... those extra allotments are not available if we got them before, right?

Anyone know what Hoeybier is? Almanac sourfest taplist is out and that's what Sante is serving.

I'm assuming "Hoeybier" is in reference to Peter Hoey who brewed under the Odonata label a few years ago. I never had anything but his Saisons were apparently pretty legendary.
That'd be cool. I was just asking about him in the Sac thread.

I actually really enjoy Farmhouse Noir

rashida-jones-the-office-shrug-gif.gif

better than Edith

Me too. Always a welcome bottle to pick up when I go since it lasted there so damn long last time. I think I was there the day it finally kicked.

Was anyone there today? Had a great time, wish I would of thought to check this thread.

I just missed you! Enjoy!

Yeah we left since apparently 5pm was too late to wait for bbq. So instead the better half drove us over there.

Likely back at SARA early tomorrow to grab a couple growlers before my flight

According to a friend who spoke to Adair today, there are others in the works as well. I hope some of these'll see bottles—bummed I never got to try the Prairie collab.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back