• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 2014 hops rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HALIFAXHOPS

Reaction score
Here are the varieties I can sell this year.

2014 RHIZOME PRICES

CASCADE 2 EA OR 6/10
CHINOOK 3 EA
GALENA 3 EA
CENTENAL 3 EA
GLACIER 3EA
HALLERTAU 3EA
MAGNUM 3EA
GOLDING 3EA
TETNAG 3EA
FUGGLE 3EA
WILLIIMETTE 3EA

Shipping is 6.00 for up to 15.
Normal state restrictions apply. no WA, HI OR OR INTERNATIONAL, SORRY

Just shoot me a PM. and I will send an invoice to get the auto shipping from paypal.

I will ship by Monday if this freaking winter will ever end. If you want some PM me and if you place an order it is to [email protected] in paypal. Please add your HBT user name and what you ordered and also mailing address to make it easy for me. I am one deep here. Also shipping for up to 12 will be 6. I only ship in the priority boxes from lessons learned in the past.

If anyone wants some rhizomes I will not be able to dig fresh until this weekend due to snow/freezing weather. Thanks

Hey just saw your ad. I am working this week in Steelton, Pa 21 miles from you. I drive truck and I am hauling gas line pipe to NY. I ussually get back to Steelton around 8pm. I was wondering if maybe Saturday morning we could meet at the Pilot truck stop in Duncanna on Rt 322 and I could buy 2 of each from you before I head home and that would say shipping???? I leave Steelton at 7 to 8 each morning and drive 610 miles each day so all I do is eat and go to bed of the evening. Call me at 304-685 5280 Thanks Roger

Hey Roger!

I have a pal who drives and man it takes its toll.

Thanks for all your hard work on the road, stay fresh and fit!

Here is what I have left.
2014 RHIZOME PRICES

CASCADE 2 EA OR 6/10
CHINOOK 3 EA
CENTENAL 3 EA
GLACIER 3EA
HALLERTAU 3EA
MAGNUM 3EA
GOLDING 3EA
TETNAG 3EA
WILLIIMETTE 3EA

eft.