• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 20 Gallon Spike+ Mash Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coyote766

Reaction score
20 Gallon Spike+ Stainless Steel (304 - 18/8) Mash Tun with sanitary tri-clamp (TC) fittings, Spike+ false bottom with pickup tube, Ss Brewtech analog thermometer, internal volume markings, rubber-coated handles, and lid. One TC 3-piece valve, one stainless steel 5/8" hose barb, 4 - 1.5" tri clamps, and 4 new, 1.5" silicone gaskets are included. This mash tun has a 13/16" hole punched near the top (toward the right side - see photo with plug) to accommodate a Blichmann Auto Sparge, though the mash tun will come with a stainless steel hole plug should you decide not to install an Auto Sparge. Meticulously maintained and stored indoors. I'm only selling this because I upgraded to the Spike 30-gallon mash tun (and my wife is making me).

$400 with local pickup only (Phoenix, AZ area)
IMG_9354.jpeg
IMG_9355.jpeg
IMG_9356.jpeg
IMG_9358.jpeg
IMG_9359.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, that's embarrassing...... Listed at $400 and I'm in Phoenix, Arizona. Thanks for catching that.

Back