• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20 gallon Electric Brewery for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewHark

Reaction score
upload_2018-8-5_18-54-45.jpeg

A fully functional and complete Electric Brewery built according to the following build plans http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/.

Everything in the pictures is included and it’s everything you’ll need to brew great beer. Nearly $9000 invested in this system. Will not part-out. $5000 firm. Included in this sale:
- Stainless sink (24” x 24” x 16” deep)
- Commercial pre-rinse Fossett with swing nozzle and large sprayer
- 48” wide x 24” deep stainless prep table
- 72” x 24” deep Stainless brew stand
- 72” x 24” deep stainless hood. Brand new and still in packaging. Exhaust vent and drain positioned on the top right of the hood. Manufactured by fast kitchen hoods Inc.
- Vortex S 600 high performance in-line duct blower
- 2 115V March Pumps.
- copper counterflow chiller
- 3 20 gallon Blichman Brew kettles built to spec as per http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/ Mash tun, Brew Kettle and HLT
- 30amp control panel with heat sink
- All electric cords, cables and hoses needed to run the system.

The set up has been used maybe a half a dozen times and works like a charm. I moved into a new house and will not be setting it up. This is a very fair price and my intent is to move it quickly, but I will be holding the price firm. This is a top notch electric brewery system at an incredible price. Everything is basically brand new and about 40% Lower than what you would have to pay to build it new.

I am located in Chesterton, Indiana.

upload_2018-8-5_19-23-21.jpeg
upload_2018-8-5_19-25-2.jpeg
upload_2018-8-5_19-24-22.jpeg

upload_2018-8-5_19-25-34.jpeg

upload_2018-8-5_19-25-56.jpeg

upload_2018-8-5_19-26-21.jpeg

upload_2018-8-5_19-26-46.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-5_19-27-29.jpeg
    upload_2018-8-5_19-27-29.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,543
  • upload_2018-8-5_19-27-46.jpeg
    upload_2018-8-5_19-27-46.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 838
Wow! Sweet deal. Too bad I haven’t moved yet. Another year and I’d be looking hard at this.
Hope you sell it soon.

I was in Minny for the super bowl! I can see why you want to brew inside!! Seriously though, it's a manageable trip and well worth it for this deal.

Very sweet setup! If it comes down to parting it out I'd be interested in the three kettles, the hood, and the CFC. Good Luck With the Sale man, that's one gorgeous setup!

I really don’t want to part out, but if I did, the kettles and control panel would be a package deal. I wouldn’t want to sell one without the other.

IF and I do mean IF, you were to part it out, I would be interested in the panel, hood and maybe one table. Working on a system right now and using keggles so the kettles are not needed.

If I find someone only interested in the kettles, I’ll let you know and we can discuss parting out.

I am now interested in the following:

(3) 20 gallon Blichman Brew kettles built to spec as per http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/ Mash tun, Brew Kettle and HLT
Commercial pre-rinse Faucet with swing nozzle and large sprayer​

And possibly:
All electric cords, cables and hoses needed to run the system.​

And a total stretch:
72” x 24” deep stainless hood. Brand new and still in packaging. Exhaust vent and drain positioned on the top right of the hood. Manufactured by fast kitchen hoods Inc.​

I am new here... but I am JSB over @ theelectricbrewery.com.

Cool. Maybe we can pull off the double bank shot. I will reach out to the other gentleman on this thread and see if he is still interested in the rest. If so, we can discuss the break up price.

I will ship if you pay for and arrange for the shipping

I’m in CA. How much $$$ for the panel shipped? Not sure how I would arrange for the shipping being that you would need to package panel. Maybe not worth the hassle...just thought I’d ask. Auberins sells the exact same panel brand new for $1350. Folks who paid over $2k several years ago are upside down in today’s market

I moved and due to many competing priorities, I did not intend to recommission this set-up at my new house. However, going back to the propane burner doesn't seem appealing, especially in Northwest IN winters. So I'm leaving it to fate: if not sold by Dec 31, I am going to pull the post and start the build out. Last chance.

Back