• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana 20 Gallon (1/2 BBL) Electric HERMS Brewery w/ Stout Tanks & Kal Clone Controller, Plus Extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamyoung

Reaction score
Hi Again Everyone,

I'm making a new post for this since we have finally set it up in our brewery space (including a new stand we made for the controller panel and brand new casters we put on the brewing table!) and I took new pics, and it can now be tested in person by buyer. Here's the rest of the details (copypasta'ed from my previous post with edits):

We bought this system from member xtrmnt (incidentally, awesome guy; great homebrewer) with plans to use it for pilot batches to start a small brewery. Plans change as they are want to do, and so we never got around to setting it up. Everything works great, and I have a video of Chris/xtrmnt going through the operation with us. Here's the portion of original list copied-pasted-edited from xtrmnt's OG listing before:

What's Included - All Triclover Fittings
(1) 20 Gallon Stout Tanks and Kettles Electric Boil Kettle with Tangential Inlet and Sight Glass
(1) 20 Gallon Stout Tanks and Kettles Mash Tun with NorCal Brewing False Bottom
(1) 20 Gallon Stout Tanks and Kettles Electric Hot Liquor Tank with Sight Glass and custom 1/2" OD HERMS Coil
(1) Custom 30A Electric Brewery Panel with 3 pump switches, heating elements, and temperature probes
(1) Custom stand on casters for brewery panel
(2) Chugger pumps
(2) Copper Counterflow Chillers with Triclover Fittings (you can jumper these together for additional cooling capacity if you want!...or, you just have a spare)
All necessary hoses, barbs, gaskets, and Triclover clamps
(1) Stainless brewstand on brand new casters

$3,450 for all of the above - located in Merrillville, Indiana. Contact me to arrange a viewing in person. Original pic from xtrmnt included here, as well. Thanks for looking!

brewery3.jpg
brewery1.jpg
brewery2.jpg
brewsetup.jpg

Back