• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 2 Tier Brew Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evandena

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m selling my 2 tier brew stand, keggles, MLT, and pump.
It’s currently set up for natural gas, but can easily be switched back to propane.

Burners are BG14. There is no burner under the mash tun, as I used a cooler, but the mounts are setup to allow a third burner to be installed.

Pump is a Little Giant MD-3-HC. This is capable of handling boiling liquid, and will run circles around the smaller Chuggers/March. Pump is controlled via the switch mounted to the stand. An extra outlet is available for additional power.

I have used this for a year and a half, probably a dozen brews. It’s performed wonderfully, and I’ll miss it. I’m selling it because I’ve merged operations with my friend/neighbor.

Fire away and ask any questions.

$950, Madison WI

http://imgur.com/a/ryyzA

I'm not against splitting it up, but I'll give it a day or two as a package.

I'm out of town this week (NHC, baby!), but I'd probably be open to splitting at this point.

Hey guys, I’m selling my 2 tier brew stand, keggles, MLT, and pump.
It’s currently set up for natural gas, but can easily be switched back to propane.

Burners are BG14. There is no burner under the mash tun, as I used a cooler, but the mounts are setup to allow a third burner to be installed.

Pump is a Little Giant MD-3-HC. This is capable of handling boiling liquid, and will run circles around the smaller Chuggers/March. Pump is controlled via the switch mounted to the stand. An extra outlet is available for additional power.

I have used this for a year and a half, probably a dozen brews. It’s performed wonderfully, and I’ll miss it. I’m selling it because I’ve merged operations with my friend/neighbor.

Fire away and ask any questions.

$950, Madison WI

http://imgur.com/a/ryyzA

Send me your phone number please

jim

kodyind seems interested and might arrange a pickup this week. If not, I'll let you know.

Back