2 Taps, Three-way Manifold?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psuchunk03

Reaction score
Thinking of building a 2 tap kegerator... going to go with swivel nuts, since I have a mixed bag of pin and ball lock cornies. But I digress...

Anyway... curious if those with a two tap system have a three way manifold to keep a 3rd keg on gas... for carbing, purging, etc. Thoughts welcome.

Thinking of building a 2 tap kegerator... going to go with swivel nuts, since I have a mixed bag of pin and ball lock cornies. But I digress...

Anyway... curious if those with a two tap system have a three way manifold to keep a 3rd keg on gas... for carbing, purging, etc. Thoughts welcome.

Having extra gas ports never hurts (unless you develop a leak).

If the third keg doesn't fit inside the kegerator, it loses some of its effectiveness. You can still use the third output for using a beer gun or purging. However, when I purge a keg, that keg is usually then getting chilled and force carbed.

i do - i use it for purging, beer gun and carbing the next keg in line. i put an air line coupler on the end of it have male quick connects on all my items (a beer gun, an air gun with a long tube on it for purging- easier then the beer gun, a gas in ball lock and a liquid out ball lock that i have used to "scrub" through the liquid line).

Back