• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Party Pig Systems

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cardinalsfan

Reaction score
Selling my 2 party pig systems now that I keg. Used a couple times each by me, I bought them used from another member on HBT and he used each a couple times as well. You'll get the following:

• 2 Party Pigs - each with valve assembly with gasket, attachment ring with screws, Pig holding tray with Velcro support carrying strap (one tray is slightly cracked)
  • 3 or 4 pressure pouches (not sure how many I have but can count before we decide on a sale)
  • 1 activation pump
  • 1 bottle filling support
  • 1 neoprene cover for party pig

I may also have an extra gasket laying around as well as a curved needle for popping the pouch when the pig is empty.

Buying all this online would be over $100 after shipping.

Looking to get $85 shipped via USPS. Offers will be considered.

PM Box will fill fast so email me with party pig as the subject if you are interested. [email protected] I can email pics to those interested. Thanks!!

Asking $75 shipped but will look at offers and trades. Would love to get a 2.5 gal keg or some other kegging stuff. Really need this out of the house and need the cash, so reasonable offers will be considered.

Back