• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Mexico 2 brewhemoth fermenter chiller coils 4" tri clamp

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drumminguy81

Reaction score
I have 2 chiller coils that fit brewhemoth fermenters or any fermenters with a 4" tri clamp cap on top. The left one is 25' of 1/4" stainless tube silver soldered to the 4" tri clamp cap. Also has swagelok compression fittings with 1/2" npt ready for whatever barb you want to use to connect the glycol system. The second coil on the right is 50' of 1/4" stainless tube sanitary welded to a 4'' to 2" tri clamp cap reducer. I used this for a thermowell/blow off/spray ball port. The coil also has stainless swagelok fittings with 1/2" npt. These coils worked excellent for fermenter temperature control. I was able to achieve 35* below ambient temp paired with a diy glycol chiller not using any insulation at all on the fermenters. They both work about the same despite being different lengths of tube. Ill take $75 shipped for the 25' coil and $100 shipped for the 50' coil. Or take them both for $160 shipped.

View attachment 1500053268191.jpg

What is the fermenter pot size for these chiller coil? I just bought a used 20 gallons pot. I am not sure, whether these will fit.

Would you please let me know.
Thanks,

The brewhemoth fermenters are 22 gallons. The coils are just under 4" diameter and about 27" from the tip of the coil to the cap. Im not sure these would be ideal for a pot.. they are designed for a conical fermenter. These wouldn't be great for chilling wort they will not rapidly drop the temperature. They are for maintaining fermentation temps if you don't have a chamber like a fridge or freezer and want to display the conical.

Yes both sold. I got them from stainless brewing they can custom make anything. Or spike brewing is offering a 3/8" coil that works perfect for the brewhemoth. Trust me.

Back