• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2 - Anvil 4 Gallon Bucket Fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennine

Reaction score
I have 2 4 Gallon Anvil bucket fermenters for sale, one is still in the box and never used.

$70 a piece or $130 for both (price of one new one), pickup only. Located in the SW Denver Metro area.

20221031_123752.jpg

I am not sure it would be worth shipping these at this price point.
I guess. I mean if you’re willing to come down a little and I’ll pay for the shipping. Might be 25-30 per. If not I get it. Also, get idea with those plastic fermenters in the back! How big are those?

I guess. I mean if you’re willing to come down a little and I’ll pay for the shipping. Might be 25-30 per. If not I get it. Also, get idea with those plastic fermenters in the back! How big are those?
Thanks, they are 5l I usually split my 12l batches 3 ways with them to try out different yeasts. They were on Amazon for $7 a piece and I drilled and airlock and spigot on each.

Sorry I mean I don't have a way to ship these or packaging to box the one up.

I'll be in Denver at the end of February. If you still have these and don't mind holding onto them until then, I could probably take them off your hands then.
Sounds good, shoot me a pm a bit before and we can set up a time.

Back