• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2.5lb C02 tanks, single gauge c02 regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you return, send me the payment details. I am interested in 3 tanks and 2 regulators

I sent a pm. I will take a tank if they are still available

Sent a pm about a week ago. Please let me know if any regulators and tanks are still available. Thanks.

tank and regulator please... do you need high pressure reg for this as well as low? sorry been awhile since i had to buy a tank/reg... 30187

this will be used mostly to push beer from fermentor to keg or to carb it in storage... not in the keezer

I would like to buy 1 co2 tank, please. How do I send payment?

go to where he posted last and click on the link in his message box (noblcoffee.com) and go from there. I was very interested in several tanks and a couple regs until I noticed shipping is $23/tank. I was able to find better deals with a simple google search.

Back