• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan 2 10g BoilerMakers and More

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LymanBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Almost all sold; few items remaining.

1- 5 Gallon Converted Igloo Cooler Mash Tun with False Bottom - $59
1- 25' immersion chiller with brass fittings - $39

2 - 10 gallon Blichmann BoilerMaker - $250 (I purchased the remaining kettle used. The used one came with what I think is the old hop blocker? It's a metal T the diptube fits into. It looks like a bazooka screen with some SS surrounding it; not really sure what else to call it.) - All sold

1- 10 Gallon Converted Igloo Cooler Mash Tun With False Bottom - $89 - Sold

1- 50' Immersion Chiller with brass fittings - $59 (I'm pretty sure it's 50'. I bought it used, it's pretty big and much larger than my 25'.) - Sold

1- 8 gallon SS brew kettle - $39 (nothing fancy, but it does have a lid) - Sold

Well, I've never posted pictures before so I apologize if I did this wrong. I can email them to you if they don't come through right. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Dave

This is the hop blocker thing I mentioned before.
DSC_4654.jpg

DSC_4655.jpg

DSC_4656.jpg

DSC_4660.jpg

2 - 10 gallon Blichmann BoilerMakers - $250 each (I purchased one new, and one used. The used one came with what I think is the old hop blocker? It's a metal T the diptube fits into. It looks like a bazooka screen with some SS surrounding it; not really sure what else to call it.)

1- 10 Gallon Converted Igloo Cooler Mash Tun With False Bottom - $89

1- 5 Gallon Converted Igloo Cooler Mash Tun with False Bottom - $59

1- 50' Immersion Chiller with brass fittings - $59 (I'm pretty sure it's 50'. I bought it used, it's pretty big and much larger than my 25'.)

1- 25' immersion chiller with brass fittings - $39

1- 8 gallon SS brew kettle - $39 (nothing fancy, but it does have a lid)

Would you consider shipping the 5g mash tun to 43537? It isn't too far, so if the price isn't too steep on shipping I might be interested.

Would you consider shipping the 5g mash tun to 43537? It isn't too far, so if the price isn't too steep on shipping I might be interested.

I would consider it, however, the shipping will probably be rather expensive based on the size of the igloo and purchasing a box to fit it in.

Back