• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 2 - 10 Gallon SS Ball-lock Kegs and one 10g Ball-lock carbonating tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmbrewery

Reaction score
I've got 2 10g ball lock kegs that have had rebuilt o-rings and valves and have been holding beer and gas. I also have a 10g carbonating tank that basically works the same way and has been in use up until a few weeks ago. I have lids for all three and I also have a fermenting lid that will fit either of the two kegs that I can toss in for $15. I've seen varying values for these things since they don't make them anymore so I'm open to offers, but I'll start the offering price at $150 for each of the kegs, and $250 for the carbonating keg. These are all in Fresno, CA and are available for pickup, or I will ship at the buyers expense. I take paypal.

I've attached a photo of all three next to a 5g corny for comparison.

Kegs.jpg

I'm not sure what these things are worth, but I am open to accepting offers including trades for certain non-brewing related items.

I've been buying the 10g ball lock kegs for $100-$140 typically (I'm not interested as I have enough of them right now). I usually use them for fermenters with a spunding valve. Hope this helps.

Someone else had asked this but I figured I'd follow up to see if we could get the explanation. Could you say the difference between the carbonation vessel and the serving vessels on these? Is there a diffusion stone attached to it or something? Thanks

It's got a longer gas tube. Other than that it's really not very different otherwise except that it has a different lid.

They are still sold new for over $600 but in all honesty for our home-brewing purposes it's the same.

I'm willing to sell it for the same price as the others if it's bought in combination with one of them.

I'm opening this back up. I sort of lost momentum with this but they've been sitting and I need to move them out of my way. I'm open to offers, preferably local/pickup but I will ship if you'll cover the cost.

Back