1st day on the new bad ass AG rig!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewslut

Reaction score
DSC03071.jpg

Chillin with a homebrew waiting for late hop additions.

DSC03070.jpg

Time to chill the wort!

DSC03067.jpg

Sweet...Got from a boil to 90f in less than 12 minutes with ny new IC!!

Stay tuned for more brewrig pics and stories.:mug:

If you were from Jersey you would have bigger hair.

The 2 pairs of sunglasses has me second guessing my above assertion though.

Do we need a new "SS vs. Aluminum vs. Cheap-ass-Taiwanese-Plastic" BK thread?

I'm guessing a craigslisted E-Z Bake oven would make a bitchin' fermentation chamber.

You need to do a whole how to brew series with that setup.. millions I tell ya,l millions.

Here you go guys....So I rebuilt my mash tun manifold today,went to the Big orange store and picked up some copper pipe,90 and tee fittings,
DSC03079.jpg

I fitted the copper in the cooler and then slitted the bottoms of all the copper,with a dremel thin cutoff wheel,about half way through the pipe.
here is the finished product,

DSC03080.jpg

Next i will detail my kettle and chiller upgrades,but for now back to reading about my next build.

DSC03088.jpg

Looks like a fun day. Why did you go with a wooden rig vs steel?

What type of beer did you brew?

LOL. Great post

Was agreat brew day except i forgot my radio,My wood rig will be replaced with steel one day,I'm hoping to build a brewmagic clone,I brewed a sierra Nevada clone,More to come soon.....:mug:

As awesome as this thread is, and how I found it hilarious, I hope that Ken doll belongs to the OP's Daughter or SWMBO or little sister. I wouldn't be nearly as worried if it were G.I.JOE, because everyone needs G.I.JOE....right?

I'm looking for the Robot Chicken home brew episode.

That is an awesome tiny little manifold.

As awesome as this thread is, and how I found it hilarious, I hope that Ken doll belongs to the OP's Daughter or SWMBO or little sister. I wouldn't be nearly as worried if it were G.I.JOE, because everyone needs G.I.JOE....right?

Yes, the ken doll,is in fact my daughters.but had i thought of this thread before seeing her barbie coolers I would have gone out and bought one myself! more builds soon for Ken.T Golding Stay Tuned!

Yes, the ken doll,is in fact my daughters.but had i thought of this thread before seeing her barbie coolers I would have gone out and bought one myself! more builds soon for Ken.T Golding Stay Tuned!

Ok, with that name you have a frickin franchise on your hands now. :mug:

Nice... Hey slut likely excuse it was your daughter's doll. I know it was yours. I even caught you playin with it the other day in your studio.

Stop action in affect!

WW

I also love the little BYO mag. Computer geek in me looked at that and said "ooh nice printer!"

I cant claim the print quality on the mini BYO, that was cut out from an ad in thier mag...heheh stay tuned for more adventures of Ken.T Golding!!!

I really like the \"cordless\" (hoseless?) IC, and would like to know how it works ;) Is it some sort of nanotechnlogy?

Back