• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida 15 gallon Stout E-HERMS kettles and 50A PID Panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thepro50

Reaction score
Putting my brew system up for sale. It's an E-HERMS powered by a 50A PID panel. All kettles are by Stout, Chugger SS center inlet pumps, and tri-clover counterflow chiller.

I would like to sell as a unit, but I know that probably won't happen.

I have over 5k in this system, I'll take 4k for the entire setup. Buy the entire turn key setup and I'll throw in all the hardware and tubing and SS table.

I'm in Gainesville, Fl but drive to Tampa once a week.

I'll ship but you pay actual shipping costs.

Parts

E-brew Supply 50A PID panel with amp & volt meter, will come with all power cords and temp probes/cables. Includes one straight SS 5500 watt element for HLT and one wavy ultra low density 5500 watt for boil kettle, and triclover housing and an extra 5500 watt straight element. Ready to be plugged in to you 50A GFCI circuit.

$1700

Stout 15 gallon HLT with raised HERMs coil, calibrated sight glass and element port. Comes with butterfly valve for outlet and all associated tri clover hardware . $575.

Pumps are 2 center inlet SS chuggers with tri clover attachments. $100

IMG_0758 2.jpg

IMG_0759 2.jpg

IMG_0760 2.jpg

IMG_0761 2.jpg

IMG_0763 2.jpg

IMG_0765 2.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

Pumps include 1.5" tri clover attachments.

I have lots of 3/4 and 5/8 1.5" tri clover hose barbs. Some straight some 90 degree. All hose barbs are $8 plus shipping, all from brewers hardware.

I have 8-3/4" straight, 2-3/4" 90 degree, 2-5/8" 90 degree, and 4-1/4" straight hose barbs left. All are 1.5" TC. All $8 plus shipping

HLT is sold.

All that remains is the 50A panel and 4 - 3/4" 1.5TC straight hose barbs.

1600 shipped for the panel.
Hose barbs are 8 a piece or buy all 4 for 24 plus shipping.

Back