• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 15 Gallon Spike System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriageStat

Reaction score
I have a 15 gallon Spike System with the 30a panel for sale along with many other brewing items. This is a complete turn key setup, all you would need are some kegs or bottles to package. Everything you see in pictures is included. I will try to list everything. Asking 6500$ for all, located outside of Philadelphia.

15 gallon Spike System, go here to see what is included.
Williams Brewing SS counterflow chiller
18 Gauge 24" x 60" 430 Stainless Steel Work Table with Undershelf
18 Gauge 24" x 60" 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf

Gridmann 1 Compartment NSF Stainless Steel Commercial Kitchen Prep & Utility Sink - 23.5 in. Wide
Yescom Double Handle Brass Backsplash Pre-Rinse Commercial Faucet Chromed with 12" Add-On Pull Down Faucet
LTA-1-ABC HARTELL DIRECT MOUNT SINK, Automatic laundry tray pump w/8 foot cord & plug
SsBrewtech 7 gallon Chronical w/FTSs heating and cooling system
Vortex Powerfans VTX600 Vortex 449 CFM Powerfan, 6”
Custom aluminum hood
Hanna Instruments HI98128 pHep 5pH/Temperature Tester
5L and 2L erlenmeyer flasks
Stir plate
Aluminum brew cart
Mash paddle
Refractometer
Lots of hops
Numerous books, magazines, and misc small brewing supplies.

Will not part out, buyer must take all. Serious inquires only please. Oh, baby on the way and my other expensive hobby will leave me no time to brew.

(Kegs not included).

Great christmas present!

bDSLXQ5.jpg

sSAyEs3.jpg

Mwu4ntA.jpg

tSGusL8.jpg

EqREvSX.jpg

AeNX6av.jpg

CYpLyVH.jpg

YK2kgjE.jpg

THLCeEB.jpg

eexvKCk.jpg